jUNE 2 - sEPTEMBER 3
Beach / SUP Yoga
- Accessibility ramp for entry into the water for those with special needs.
- Spray fountains, Adirondack chairs, shade systems, and more.
- Volleyball and basketball courts are available to all patrons daily.
- Recreational games of shuffle board, four square, hop scotch and ping-pong are available.
- Picnic area with tables, charcoal grills and sheltered pavilion offer a perfect gathering place for friends and family.
- Shaded playground and sitting areas for parents with young ones.
- The Water's Edge Cafe - Open daily 12 noon to 7 pm.
- Instructional Swim/Fitness for children and adults.
- Competitive Graydon Swim Team, ages 8 to 17.
- Stand up paddleboard, SUP Yoga, Beach Yoga and Kayaking introduction.
- Storytime Under teh Pavilion with craft activity, Thursdays, 3:30 p.m.
- A lending library of books and games is available in the Badge Office.
- Movies on the Beach.
- Live Concerts Monthly
*VISIT WWW.RIDGEWOODNJ.NET/GRAYDON FOR A DETAILED SCHEDULE, MEMBERSHIP RATES, PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND MORE.