Buyers looking for homes in Ridgewood, NJ are not only looking at the state’s best real estate offerings, but also setting themselves up for exciting town life. Thanks to The Ridgewood Guild, our lovely town has a strong sense of community, and residents often come together for the events and festivals that the guild puts on. Not to mention that members can reap the benefits of the guild’s many discounts and promotions at participating businesses.
Let’s take a look at what the Ridgewood Guild has to offer.
- Yearly Plant-A-Thons see residents decorate empty planter boxes with donated flowers from the local Goffle Brooke Farms. Volunteers are needed in the spring.
- Open-air concerts are a staple to Ridgewood’s Friday nights. Music In The Night features different styles of musicians, performing over the summer months around the downtown.
- Movies In The Park play throughout the summer in Van Neste Park. From classics to new releases, there’s a film for every taste.
- A wild hunt through Ridgewood’s downtown, the Amazing Ridgewood Race brings residents together in a frenzied treasure hunt to celebrate the Halloween season.
- Guild card benefits are abundant! Retail stores, restaurants and professionals offer special promotions for guild card holders. Visit the website for a detailed list.
- Screenings of local and national films take center stage at the Spring Film Festival. Afterwards, awarded film makers celebrate with town residents and officials.
- The Ridgewood Jazz and Blues Feast combines many residents’ passions, music and food. Performers are featured alongside local eateries, with residents delighting in the beer and wine gardens.
- Just after Thanksgiving, the town of Ridgewood gears up for the winter season with Winterfest. Live performers and artists showcase their work while residents enjoy hot cider in a horse-drawn carriage.